Saturday, August 24, 2024

 

DID I MENTION .... A BIG ANNOUNCEMENT?

 Big announcement Monday, please mark your calendars, call in sick to work, and get a sitter for the kids. 

I know the anticipation is killing you, so here's a preview. The announcement will be one of these four things:

  1. We're going on hiatus as I have to go to Hollywood. I have been tapped as technical adviser on the movie set of EKS MARKS THE SPOT: THE GENIUS OF EDDIE EKSERGIAN. Look for the gala release  next Christmas.
  2.  The U.S. Government has appealed to Canada to stop me from writing Stripper's Guide. Reason: I am stealing jobs from U.S. newspaper comics researchers, who should take precedence. Canada, of course, capitulated.
  3.  Stripper's Guide, Inc. has been bought out by Jeff Bezos, CEO of Amazon. Turns out newspaper comics fans are the hottest marketing targets since tweens. I'm sad to see the site go, but my 300-room castle in Scotland, super-yacht, and personal jet will help to heal me. Thanks guys!
  4. None of the above.

Comments:
You can't fool me. I know. From now on—All Cobb Shinn. All the time.
I don't know why you need to make such a big secret of it.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]