Sunday, December 15, 2013

 

Jim Ivey's Sunday Comics


Labels:


Comments:
Hey Jim - I got your Christmas card and follow-up letter. Just give us advance notice when you will be in Orlando after the holidays and we'll see what we can do. Weekends are best...

You should get your Christmas card later this week.

best,

Craig
 
I don't know where else to ask this, so here goes:
I've recently come across 2 framed comic strips... They are originals BTW
1. Bringing Up Father-date in strip is 1945
2. Little Orphan Annie- strip says 2/24/1929
(flip side is Mutt Mullins) from Chicago
Tribune.
I'm just curious why these are framed? I'm
assuming it's some sort of personal reason this was done but wanted to make sure.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]